Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Creative Memories Peacock Power Palette layout with Sketch N Scrap Birthday sketch

This layout if from my last vacation in January.  This is my friends standing in line to get our posters signed.  It would seem this is a music festival.  But not any ol' music festival, this one is at an all inclusive in Jamaica.  I have a few more layouts to show you over the coming days.  It brings me happiness to think about all the fun I had with my friends so recently.  I remember seeing people with mask in the Atlanta airport on the way back...who knew?


I created this with a sketch from Sketch N Scrap's 8th Birthday Bash Crop.




Ingredients:
Creative Memories Peacock Power Palette including papers and stickers
Creative Memories Blueberry sticker letters
Petaloo flowers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

LM #496 - 3 Things - 
Polka dot/dotted patterned paper
flowers (can be a paper or an embellishment)
stickers



Thank you very much for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Love your color combo and pretty flowers! Great work with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the colors and the patterned background paper! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete