Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sketches in Thyme Vacation layout with Cricut embellishments

One more vacation layout. This time I found the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme fit these photos best.  I was able to use scraps for the mats and Cricut cuts.


Here is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme.  I feel I did a good job at turning the sketch from Christmas looking to tropical.


I used a large circle template and pens to create the circles.  I used my Cricut Maker to cut the clouds...I wanted a variety and each one of these clouds is from a different image set.




Ingredients:
Cricut-Close To My Heart Artiste, CTMH Art Philosophy, Cricut Basics, Bits and Pieces, and Beach Life
DCWV tropical card stock
misc card stock
Recollection pens
Creative Memories large circle template and sticker letters



I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Really a good job, You made me want to vacation. Thanks for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout, so neat and clean. Thanks for taking on the sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of die cuts on this! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun layout. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete