Friday, May 15, 2020

DCWV Tropical bar layout

Another layout of my recent vacation.  The Sunken Treasure is the primary bar where we all hang out and/or meet up at the resort. And these two scruffy men are friends.

 I really liked the tiki paper for the background of this bar layout.  It is from a DCWV stack of which I cannot remember the name.  Both printed papers and the letters are part of the collection.  I used washi tape for the thinner strip at the bottom. The design contained white (transparent) areas so I mounted it on white card stock first so the pattern remained distinct.


Here is the sketch I used from  Sketch N Scrap's 8th Birthday Bash Crop.


Since the photo was of the beer taps, I thought the beer stickers made good embellishments.  I layered them on some oval punches.  I punched the stars from the same paper and edged all of the elements with ink.



Ingredients:
DCWV tropical stack and matching letters
Paper House beer stickers
Stampin Up oval punch
Creative Memories star punch
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Mocha Moma 
misc card stock
washi tape

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


LM #497 - 3 Things
Striped patterned paper
Stars (can be a paper or an embellishment)
Washi Tape (if you don't have washi tape you can use ribbon or paper strips)


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. This is a great and funny layout! love it! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a wonderful take on that sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete