Sunday, May 24, 2020

Jamaica Vacation layout with Sketch N Scrap sketch

For this vacation layout I used a scrapbook page kit I purchased long ago. I think the name of the company was Scrap-a-doo.  I can't find them online.  Anywho...I cut the die cut frame into 4 pieces.  I used the title portion and other segments on the layout.  The Paper House printed paper came with the die cut layer.  I added some die cut palm trees I cut on the Cricut.  


The previous Sketch N Scrap sketch I used. After I made the decision to cut the die cut frame apart the layout came together easily.




Ingredients:
Paper house paper
Scrap-a-doo ? die cut layer
Cricut-Beach Life
Bazzill and Graphic 45 card stock
misc card stock
Creative Memories brown pen

Thanks for reading and I hope if you are a regular you aren't tired of my vacation photos yet.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment