Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Jenni Bolin Mini Deck Vintage Fortune Telling with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Today I present my inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch 
challenge.  I was cleaning up and organizing my stash when I played with this sketch.  I had reached the bottom of a very old stack of papers and I found this printed paper and the Jenni Bolin cards already paired.  I found a pre-cut green card stock A2 card base and die cut the printed paper.  I added a black nesting die cut for the next layer.  I was impressed how the two pieces quickly became a card.


Here is the sketch:



I dug in my blue embellishment box and found a cabochon and Prima fiber to match the hearts on the card. 




I layered  the simple cabochon, button and bingo token for the accent replacing the bow in the sketch. 



Ingredients:
Jenni Bolin Mini Deck Vintage Fortune Telling
Frantic Stamper rounded corner stitched rectangle dies
Prima fiber
Green and black card stock
patterned card stock from my stash
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
bling, button and bingo token

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch 

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia, your card with the beautiful lady turned out very well, some great ideas there. Lovely embellishments, too. Thanks so much for joining us at TIOT. Have a great weekend and stay safe and well, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool card loved the embellishments too

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lucky find in your pile of papers and a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project and lovely lady.
    Thank you for linking to our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete