Monday, May 25, 2020

Stand and Salute~Military cards for Bitten by the Bug 2's challenge

Welcome to my inspiration for the latest Bitten By the Bug 2's Military Challenge,  I made a couple of cards using Cricut Access.  I recently signed up for a two months because of a special offer.  I hope to cut most of this years Cricut challenge cuts before the special price is up.  Therefore, both of these cards utilize Access images.  These were super easy but any soldier would love to receive them.


This card uses Cricut Summer Celebrations and was so super easy.  Cricut even gives you some placement marks for the stars.


Here I used Cricut Stand and Salute.  I dug out some camo paper and gave it a final touch of gold Wink of Stella on the stars.





Ingredients:
Cricut Maker
Cricut Access-Stand and Salute, Summer Celebrations
Wink of Stella gold
misc papers and card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Don't forget to join us for Bitten By the Bug 2's Military Challenge open until June 8.  Thank you for stopping by.

Alicia





10 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, both of them! Love the silhouette image and perfect representation for today. Thanks for joining the Cut It Up, "Shoot for the Stars" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so wonderful. This year, I signed up for a year of Cricut Access. I love having so many images to choose from. Enjoy all those images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and I love the use of camo. I am partial to Stand and Salute as it was the first cartridge I purchased because Josiah as at the Air Force Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both of those cartridges and have never seen those cuts!! I love the card with the soldier on it. Shaped cards are so cool, and I love how this one is kind of half-shaped. Very crisp!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Shoot for the Stars challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the solider salute shaped card, simply so beautiful! Love the another one with details too!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pair of wonderful cards! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Cut It Up Challenge!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took advantage of the two month offer too! I really use the subscription a lot so I'm going to go for it when this ends. Great cards! I love how they look with the camouflage background. Great DT submission!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost made this card!! It's masculine, and easy, and different! Hope you get lots of use out of Design Space, I have a subscription, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost made this card!! It's masculine, and easy, and different! Hope you get lots of use out of Design Space, I have a subscription, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete