Friday, November 24, 2023

Creative Memories Cheerful Birthday layout with Sketch N Scrap

If you are a regular reader, you know the drill, I am scrapping my niece and nephew.  These are the most recent photos. This was my nephew's birthday part last month.  The had a game truck. I had never heard of such a thing!  Looks like it was a fun time.


Here's sketch number two this month from Sketch n Scrap.  I thought it has a lot of different shaped elements with which to play.



It's so easy to put together a great layout with a great sketch and a great kit.


Here is a sentiment sticker from the Cheerful Birthday Addition, the round stickers are also from the addition.  The sparkle enamel dots are from the Cheerful Power Palette.  I am a little disappointed the adhesive had failed, they are old, but CM was such a reliable manufacturer and this was before all the upheaval.  Anyway, I added my own glue dots to the back.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Cheerful Birthday addition plus Cheerful Power Palette collection
Creative Memories sticker number
Creative Memories enamel dots
 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





"FAMILY"
F-Five enamel dots
A-Adhesive
M-Multiple photos
I-Inked edges
L-Layers
Y-Youth



Thank you so much for stopping by 

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the star cluster! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stars! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete