Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Sparkle & Shine Pink Christmas Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

I am not one for jumping on the holiday bandwagon too soon, but I could not resist using this pink Christmas paper set from Recollections for the latest Atlantic Hearts challenge sketch. I wanted to use all cool retro images.


Here is this week's sketch.




Ingredients:
Recollections Sparkle & Shine 6x6 paper pad
Stampin Up Antique Tags sentiment
Stampin Up Pixie Pink ink
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







shout out!




You can play along at Atlantic Hearts challenge until Sunday.

Thank you for reading my blog today.

Alicia

 

4 comments:

  1. Cute papers and that sentiment goes perfectly with the style of your deisgn. I love the colors so much and can see that you chose them from the moodboard. Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, I love how you've incorporated colors and elements from the banner and combined them with that gorgeous CAS sketch! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun; hope to see you again in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the sketch indeed ... and what a fun way to frame that nutcracker ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles. Hope you'll join our holiday fun in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the passion and dedication you bring to your craft as a content creator.

    ReplyDelete