Monday, November 20, 2023

Kindred Stamps Galactic Desert Sexy Goddess card

Happy Anniversary to my husband, it's been 10 years.  I paid homage to the traditional tenth anniversary gift, tin.  I used the Tim Holtz Foundry embossing folder on some metallic card stock. I think any man of a certain age finds this image of the galactic princess from the epic sci fi story to be a turn on, I paired it with a sentiment that reflected such.


Another view.  It was hard to not get a pink reflection from my phone on the metallic dry embossed piece.  I used embossing powder and heat embossing on the sentiment.


I layered all the pieces in a silver mat.  The printed paper is from the Kindred Stamps Galactic paper stack. I mounted my colored image on pop dots.



It's too late to play along, however, I want to give credit to the card sketch I used from Sketch N Scrap.



Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Galactic Desert and Sexy Space stamps
Kindred Stamps Galactic 6x6 paper
We R Comstock collection paper: Ginger
Colorbox Cranberry pigment ink
Stampin Up Burgundy embossing powder
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Sentiment Strips die
Tim Holtz Sizzix 3D Foundry embossing folder
misc card stock including metallic

Alcohol markers for Sexy Goddess:
Prisma color Crimson
Quick Craft Bronze Green
Chameleon Carmel NU4
Spectrum Noir- Basic Earth Brown, Classique Portrait Pink and Sangria, Tri Blend Fair Skin and Metallic Antique Bronze

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Random Winner




Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun anniversary card...your hubby is sure to love it!! Tin for 10th...YES!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "embossing" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...we are so glad your joined the fun!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS509

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fun that the sentiment is in "Yoda speak". Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge Blog this month. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete