Monday, November 13, 2023

Creative Memories Primary Power Palette Back to School layout

Welcome to my blog today. I am continuing to scrap my nephew.  These are his first day back to school pics.  Can he be any cuter?


Here is the sketch I used from this layout.  It's the Throwback sketch from The Scraproom Facebook Group.


Here's a close up.  I used Spellbinders nesting dies one larger and one the next size down to create the brace out of scraps.


I had the perfect title as part of the Elementary school addition to the Primary Power Palette. 

One of the criteria for the sketch challenge is to use product at least a year old.  Well, I found this product to date back to 2008.  Way to bash my old stash!


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Primary Power Palette
Creative Memories stickers
Creative Memories circle cutting system
fiber
Spellbinders Label One Grand dies

I am entering this in the following challenges:





thank you for reading today.

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. He look so excited, and I love your layout with the bright colors! Perfect for school photos. Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories November challenges.

    ReplyDelete