Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to my blog today.  I have kicked off my Christmas card making, I usually don't start this early but I have surgery scheduled for later this month which will sideline my crafting for a bit.  I have created a poinsettia as my focal point for my interpretation of this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts challenge.


Here is this week's sketch.


I enjoyed creating the poinsettia with patterned papers.







Ingredients:
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia dies
American Crafts 6x6 Noel Christmas paper (2013)
Stampin Up Antique Tags sentiment
Stampin Up Wild Wasabi ink
Queen & Co gem
Colorbox chalk cat's eye Chestnut Roan

tools:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur and Tool N One
Fiskars paper cutter
MISTI

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









You can play along at Atlantic Hearts challenge until Sunday.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia


2 comments:

  1. That is a great card! Such a classic poinsettia-Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice strong statement of design and a lovely poinsettia card. Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas for the Any Holiday Challenge this month. Arlene

    ReplyDelete