Saturday, November 11, 2023

Creative Memories Primary Travel kit with the Scraproom Blog's Freaky Fast Formula

Hello and welcome to today's blog post.  I am scrapping my nephew from a summer trip. I began with a formula from The Scraproom Blog I chose some papers that would enhance the photos. I had the Creative Memories Primary Power Palette on my desk and found just a few sheets left from the travel addition.  


Here is my inspiration from The Scraproom Blog


I cut all of my pieces from scraps that coordinated with the background paper I chose. I then consulted my ink swatches and found the perfect green to ink up the wood die cuts.  The most difficult part was finding cooridinating letters to finish his name.


I die cut and added some additional circles to continue the bubbles theme. I also cut bubbles from the patterened paper.  I matted most of the die cut or punched bubbles in white to coordinate with the bubbles on the paper.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Primary Power Palette Travel Addition papers
Spellbinders Circle dies:  Grand, Large and Small
Circle punch
The Paper Studio Diecuts:  Letter D, wood die cut and arrows
American Craft pigment ink in green
Conversation Dots Alpha stickers
white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


thank you for stopping by today

Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! Love the colour combination!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout with a great mix of patterned papers and shapes! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete