Thursday, November 9, 2023

Creative Memories Winter Coffee Drink Card

Welcome today!  I whipped together this card from a couple of different challenge blog inspirations.  It's been a rare moment that I have had to create for specific challenges.  I am apprecitive I had the time.


First up, the sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday. It is past the deadline for this challenge, however, I don't know this card would have qualified since I didn't stamp.  I did think this sketch was pretty unique with it's curves.


Here's another look.  You can see where I popped the frappe up on pop dots as to jump out of the frame.


Here is my color inspiration from Cupcake Inspirations.  When I saw this I knew imediately I had to dig out my Creative Memories Bountiful papers.  I found a few scraps at a local creative reuse store recently and have been meaning to marry those scraps to my fall paper container where I keep my own scraps of this paper pack and the coordinating stickers.  The scraps I found had several sticker sheet of which I was out. I was very pleased with that haul from Scrap it Up.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Bountiful 8x8 paper
Creative Memories circle cutter
Divinity Designs Double Stitched Rectangles
Cricut cut Frappe #M3CA85
misc card stock and papers
Colorbox Cat's Eye ink Chestnut Roan



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks so much for taking a peek today!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Perfect use of the colours for the current challenge - amazing card! Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great weekend!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I LOVE the layout and the fun die that you used. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete