Sunday, November 19, 2023

Creative Memories Simply Beautiful layout using Rochelle Spears sketch

Hello I have scrapped my niece today in my continued effort to scrap as much as possible prior to my proceedure Tuesday.  I used this month's sketch from Rochelle Spears.  I also joined in Stacy's blogs Tic Tac Toe.




For Stacy's challenge, I used one photo, a banner and a journal card. I just didn't journal, I leave that task to my SIL since she knows the details of the vacation/event.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Simply Beautiful papers and stickers
Creative Memories Custom Cutting System Circles and Large Scallop Square
Stampin Up banner punch
Flamingo brad


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Bright colors, patterned papers, two of something (circles)




WINNER


Thank you for reading my blog

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, such a fabulous layout. I love that your elements add texture and interest but don't detract from that great photo. So glad you shared this with us at festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete