Thursday, September 21, 2017

An autumn colored Thank you

I whipped this card up over the weekend as part of the Creative Memories Virtual Crop.  This was the only card challenge as part of the crop.  I love how this turned out.  The card base is a cover stock that I found at a thrift store, I am trying to use it as much as possible.  It is a crazy yellow~orange but has suited many cards lately.  I love that is cover stock, not card, it is so thick and textured. I added rows of border punched paper from Creative Memories Reminisce collection.




Here's the sketch.

4.25 x 5.5 Card Sketch - Page 001


And another view...you can see here how I manipulated the papers and flowers to provide dimension to my card.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Reminisce papers, stickers, border maker and flowers
Stampin Up stamp and punch
Colorbox Mix'd Media Berries ink
Recollections gems
textured cover stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:











Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

10 comments:

  1. What pretty layers! Lovely use of the colors this week and thanks so much for playing along wit Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the colors! I love those lacy layers. Thanks for playing with is at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Awesome card! great dimension! thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card! I love the lacy edged layers .. just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    ~Janis
    Craftaholics R Us, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this border and layered up like so! How pretty! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you used paper to create those fun ruffles! What a great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "To Everything There Is a Season" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, I love all the colour and dimension.
    Thank you for entering your lovely card into my 'Autumn' challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thank you for entering the challenge at Crafty Card Makers.

    Peggy Timmerman
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete