Friday, September 29, 2017

Red Rocks! Quick Quotes September Club Q Layouts

Hello, Alicia with you today and I am using the rest of my September Club Q.  I also used my PIXMA iP8720 13x19 Wireless Printer to not only print the photos but also the titles.  

I am on top of it with this layout, literally and figuratively, these are photos from a trip  just last month to Colorado.  These photos are from the famed Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison which is at 6,400 feet above sea level!  In addition, this trip was a check off my bucket list.


  

I used Plum Powderpuff chalking ink to cover the white board titles included with this month's kit.


Here's my PIXMA iP8720 13x19 Wireless Printer in action.  I found it very helpful to adjust the settings depending on the paper and the document.  And another helpful hint is to use Canon brand paper which makes for more vivid photos.




This is a two page layout and here is page two.  I used the die cut frames included with September Club Q.


I inked all the edges with Midnight Confessions including the white board that I previously inked with  Plum.  Double inking blends and gives more dimension to the embellishments.





Quick Quotes Products used:

Canon Products:


I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



invited to be GDT


Thank you so much for stopping by today!



4 comments:

  1. Two super layouts, Alicia. Looks like a fab trip! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab documentation of your trip and like your add of purple. Thank you for joining in at AFSC this month
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Alicia! Way to go on getting some of your photos from your trip scrapped already! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The touch of purple is perfect in your layouts. Great job.
    Eli(Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

    ReplyDelete