Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Heartfelt Creations, Quick Quotes and Atlantic Heart Challenge Sketch

Good morning!  If you are a regular follower, you may have noticed a slow down in post.  August has just flown by, first I had a little health issue and then a long weekend vacation.  I was barely able to get my design team commitments complete so I haven't been playing along with many challenges but I should be caught up soon!  My first design team project this month is for Atlantic Heart Challenges.



Here is this week's sketch:

No automatic alt text available.

A close up of the Heartfelt Creations flowers.


Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisy stamps and dies
Stampin Up Dusty Durango ink
pearls

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2017/09/tuesday-throwdown-359-punches-andor-dies.html until 9/11 x

http://rubberneckerblog.com/monochromatic-rubbernecker-challenge-17/ until 9/11x

Don't forget to play along Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love the details and colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card really appeals to me. I love the clean look of it and the colors are so beautiful!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Very elegant look. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete