Friday, September 22, 2017

Music layouts from Creative Memories Virtual Crop

Last weekend, I participated in a virtual crop and completed about a dozen pages.  The first one is a festival from September 9. How's that for scrapping fast?  I got my tickets for this sold out festival at noon and it started at 1!  Some of my friends were already going so we all piled in to ride together.  It was perfect!  We also met some musicians and saw some other friends.  The band I wanted to go to see was the Marcus King Band.


Here's the sketch I used:

12 x 12 Sketches - Page 004

Here's a close up of my fussy cut guitar.


Ingredients:
papers from stash
wood music notes
Creative Memories border punch and sticker letters



These photos are not too much older, they are from a concert at the end of August.  It was a fun show, riding the rail with bunches of friends!


12 x 12 Sketches - Page 005

Ingredients:
random paper from my stash including Rusty Pickle 
random sticker letters
rub-ons
Creative Memories sticker



These layouts are also from August, although they don't show the music, we were at Red Rocks Amphitheatre seeing more Govt Mule and Marcus King Band.


12 x 12 Sketches - Page 002







The sketch:

12 x 12 Sketches - Page 003 (1)

Ingredients:
Creative Memories Reminisce collection
Cricut cut title
Recollections enamel dots 


Thank you so much for checking out my random layouts this month...now back to scrapping my wedding album!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment