Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Proposal layout...Challenge Yourself Pagemap


I had quite a productive weekend. I played along with a virtual crop and managed to fit in a couple of challenges as well.  All in all I completed about a dozen pages and a dozen cards. One of the challenges I used was Challenge yourself's sketch.  I hardly participate over there since I rarely scrap myself...but I am currently working on my wedding album and for once I did NOT take all the pictures!  These pics are actually the proposal and my sister was my photographer for both events.

http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.ca/2017/09/cy-45-use-pagemaps-sketch.html


Some of my details include this layered embellishment I created.  I recently purchased a pack of color themed die cuts at Tuesday Morning, the pack I picked was gold.  I layered two of the pieces here.




Here I layered a fancy Spellbinders die cut with a chipboard die cut and some matching Creative Memories stickers.  Love was white and it was a little stark so I colored it with a silver shimmer pen.




I actually created this page first from a sketch during my virtual crop.  Then I searched the web for a sketch that would work with my photos for the companion page.



Here's the sketch I used for this one. I was playing along with the Creative Memories Virtual Crop.

12 x 12 Sketches - Page 006

Ingredients:
Creative Memories Divine collection (papers, flowers, enamel dots, stickers)
Creative Memories stickers
Quick Quotes vellum and chipboard titles
Spellbinders dies:  Decorative Labels twenty-seven, labels twenty and ribbon banner large
border punch
die cuts


I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page with lovely details! So glad you joined us here at Challenge YOUrself! I hope you'll make more pages with YOU! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia! It was so nice to see your blog post and your wonderful layouts! I especially love the one you made using the Challenge YOUrself sketch from PageMaps this month! It is absolutely gorgeous and I love, LOVE the photos with YOU in them! Thanks so much for playing along with us! We hope to see you more often!!!! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a lovely page! You captured your special day beautifully! So happy you played along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and classy layout. Love your take on our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia, that's an awesome layout! Very classy and elegant! Glad you did join us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alicia! You were the September random winner for Challenge YOUrself!!! Please e-mail me at sjkfritch@rcn.com with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you asap! Thanks and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete