Sunday, December 9, 2018

Hockey layout using Rochelle Spears sketch

Good morning dear readers.  I have another adorable layout of my nephew.


Here's the sketch I used from Rochelle Spears blog:


Her twist was to use "snowflake" paper.  I hope my printed acetate counts as paper.  I thought it worked very well for the hokey game layout.



I didn't have many hockey embellishments, but I did find these old rubons.  I am not very fond of rubons and did of course destroy some in the process.  I do like how I used the rubons for a hockey puck border.



Ingredients:
Christmas Treasures Acetate Trees
Creative Memories sticker letters and circle punch
Hockey rub ons
DCWV all about boys card stock
black shimmer, white and blue card stock
Bazzill cornmeal swiss dot card stock
Sizzix Banner dies
Cricut


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you for popping by today

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment