Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Merriest Wishes with Bo Bunny and Atlantic Hearts Challenge

Today I have inspiration for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge using a little Bo Bunny paper pad I recently picked up at Tuesday Morning.  I believe it was $3 for 36 sheets.  I needed a fresh 6x6 Christmas pad and I love using pink and turquoise...very retro.



Here's this week's sketch:




I couldn't find an ornament in my stash that worked or the circles, so I made my own.  I used simple circle cuts.  I starting searching my stash for something that looked the the top of an ornament.  I will looking at my dies and found the "buttons" on top of the Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Camera die would work!  I cut them from a shimmer gold paper.  I used the larger "button" for the larger ornaments and the smaller one on the corresponding ornament.  


Ingredients:
Bo Bunny 6x6 Christmas in the Village papers
Momenta Christmas sentiment stamp
Versamark ink
Sparkle N Sprinkle Peacock embossing powder
Stampin Up punch
Creative Memories Circle cutter, punch and card stock
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Camera movers and shapers die
Quick Quotes Cool Grey chalking ink
The Paper Studio gold shimmer paper
glitter enamel dots

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


https://cutencraftychallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-15-anything-goes.html until 12/15x

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-86-non-traditional-christmas.html?m=1 until 12/18x


http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2018/12/224-christmas.html until 12/22 (C15)x


http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-169.html until 12/28x



Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

thank you 

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and delightful card with a great design and wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Glenda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Very cute and makes me smile. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week Hope to see your work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete