Saturday, December 8, 2018

St. Louis Blues with Stick it Down sketch

Please go HERE for the Stockings Were Hung Blog Hop

Hi, I really worked hard last weekend and this is one of the layouts I completed.  I used lots of circle cutters to create this sporty layout.  A tip to keeping the multiple circles in check, I created a title circle using the same background papers to keep somewhat clean edges.


Here's the sketch from Stick it Down:


I am most proud of my duplication of the St. Louis Blues logo.  I cut a few on my Cricut for two layout.s  I highlighted the rubons by mounting them on white circles.




Ingredients:
Creative Memories circle cutter, punches and sticker letters
Hockey rub ons
black shimmer, white and blue card stock
Bazzill cornmeal swiss dot card stock


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Very fun page, love the way you used the sketch.. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page. I love that you took a holiday sketch, but completely reworked it to fit the sports theme...it's a terrific adaptation! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stick it Down!

    StacyB, single page DT member, Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue colour scheme. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down.

    Terri x

    (SID DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! I adore that you used the sketch and went non holiday! Stunning! Thanks for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! I adore that you used the sketch and went non holiday! Stunning! Thanks for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete