Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Quick Quotes Holiday Cheer

Hello, Alicia with you today with more Holiday Celebrations inspiration.  I created several easy cards with my Cricut.  Quick Quotes papers cut clean and easy in the electronic die cutting machine.  


Inking all the edges with Powderpuff Chalking inks really softens the edges and adds the illusion of dimension while they are still very flat cards.


I fell for these unique edged cards that were very easy to assemble.



For the final card(s) I could not pass up the opportunity to create a second card with the negative pieces.  I used the original card as a template to adhere the candy cane pieces perfectly.  I added a couple of die cut sentiments to spice up these simple Cricut cuts.


As you see, I inked the edges of the negatives before gluing them onto the die cut background.  It add dimension, softens edges and makes the pieces of paper pop!





Quick Quotes products:
Powderpuff chalking inks:  Green Leaf and Barn Board


other products:
die cuts: Cricut Anna's Christmas Kitsch cart, Frantic Stamper Cut Corner Stitched Die, and Karen Burniston Word Set 3-Holiday
card stock:  white shimmer 

Don't forget to play along with this month's Quick Quotes Holidays Celebrations! challenge  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment