Friday, December 7, 2018

Quick Quotes December Challenge: Holiday Celebrations!

Hello, Alicia bringing you inspiration for Holiday Celebrations!  December's Quick Quotes' challenge.  I have created a sweet little Christmas decoration.  I found the brick pattern on the Harmony paper 101 perfect for the sides of the house.  I cut this project on my Cricut and Quick Quotes papers cut like butter in my machine.  All the details come out clean and precise.  



Here are some different views of my house.  The bottom two photos show a tea light inside.  It will look so pretty on my mantel...or my sisters!



Here are some production photos of my project:
  • I sized my project to the maximum size I could cut on a 12x12 paper.  I find three dimensional projects are easier the larger you can make them.  
  • The second photo include all the cut pieces weeded and inked. I also made sure I used strong red lined tape on all the important connections.
  • Lastly for added detail I used a bit of acetate behind the windows.



Quick Quotes products used:
Holly Jolly Holiday papers:  101 and 104
Harmony paper 101
Savannah paper 102
Autumn Brilliance paper 102
Powderpuff chalking inks:  Bloody MaryMidnight ConfessionsGreen with EnvyCool Gray and Desert Sun


other products:
die cuts:  Cricut Merry Everything
card stock:  misc black
pen:  gold metallic
adhesive:  red line tape, Scotch Extra Strength tape and a Creative Memories precision glue pen

I hope you join in our challenge this month at Quick Quotes "Holiday Celebrations"

Alicia

1 comment: