Thursday, December 27, 2018

Quick Quotes Movie Night layout

More layouts for my nephew's album.  This time I used Quick Quotes papers and some old Creative Memories watercolor stickers.


Here's the sketch from the The ScrapRoom Facebook Group.  There is also a twist to uses something older than a year.  If those Creative Memories stickers are less than 10 years old I would be surprised.  They are removed from their original pack but my guess is 2007 at the latest.




To give these old stickers a kick, I adhered them to white card stock and fussy cut around them.  I then added pop dots to the back so they make an impact on the page.



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Spring Showers papers
Creative Memories stickers
AR Julian font cut with Cricut

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment: