Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Mind's Eye Lil Robots layout with Sketch N Scrap sketch

This past weekend I completed a wide variety of projects including several layouts of my nephew.  Sssshhhh...he is getting a scrapbook for Christmas.  His mom says he has enough toys.  I think a scrapbook is a great idea and I am using a 3 ring binder style so I can add to it over the years.  I know my son LOVED his scrapbooks while he was young.  Of course at about age 10 he was so done with photographs and the scrapbooks started getting smaller.

So for this layout I dug out some young boy papers I never used on my son's scrapbooks.  I always loved this cute collection from My Mind's Eye.  


I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap.


Details of the chipboard robots.





Ingredients:
My Minds Eye Lil Robots collection- Microchip
Creative Memories sticker letters
Quick Quotes Slate powderpuff chalking inks


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Oh I know he will love it!! Great idea! LOVE your papers and embellishment, the perfect boy layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I uncovered that My Mind's Eye collection when I reorganized my paper! Still sitting in the package unused! Your layout is super cute and I know your nephew will love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is absolutely adorable, I really like your take on the sketch! I always have an eye out for boy pages, and this one is awesome...the papers, the colors, that cute robot, and of course a great picture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute robots. This makes for a fun page. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you've used and your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and photo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete