Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Everything tags: Bitten By the Bug 2 Tag Challege

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve...this week at Bitten By the Bug 2 we are creating tags.  The last minute touch to a thoughtful gift.  I created a couple of real cuties.  Obviously, I am having a great time with the Merry Everything cart.  In my history of carts, this one is fairly new.  I believe I purchased it at Tuesday Morning back in May.


I added paper rope from Recollections.  I didn't realize it was paper until I opened the package.  It is very light weight and stiff.





Ingredients:
Cricut cart Merry Everything
misc papers
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions powderpuff chalking ink

I would like to enter these in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 for the next two weeks. 


Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Awww, these are adorable tags. They better not get thrown out!! I have to check out this cartridge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, these are the cutest tags ever! Christmas is over now, but I just created a mat in Cricut Design Space so I can make some of these next year...if I remember:) xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete