Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Naughty or Nice with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Merry Christmas!  Today I have this week's inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Were you naughty or nice this year?  I hope that I was nice enough!



I used some scraps from a 6x6 Christmas paper stack.  I stamped and punched the sentiment from a Stampin Up set.  It is a little hard to see in the pic but I put a little red metal stud on each dot in the center of pattern. In real life, there is a real cute shine to the card.  I added all these details to a green card to make the red and white really pop.

Here's this week's sketch.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up Watermelon Wonder ink and Very Mery Tags sentiment/coordinating punch
American Craft 6x6 Christmas  papers
Mark Richards Metal Nailhead stickers
Quick Quotes Barn Boad chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2018/12/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-238_13.html until 12/27x

Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thank you for stopping by today!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment