Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Bundle Up with Sketches in Thyme

This is probably my favorite layout I created over the holiday weekend.  I absolutely love this photo.  I dug into my winter paper stash and found a few of these kits.  I love this paper and I am so excited to pair it with this great pic.  


Here's the sketch from Sketch in Thyme.




I used two sheets of this designer paper, the wonderful paisley background and the lineal patterned paper is tucked behind the photo and to frame the title.  


Storytellers Club kits came with lots of die cuts, I used several of the snowflakes sprinkled around.  I added a journaling strip for my SIL to add her info.

 

A close up of the photo cluster.


Ingredients:
The Storytellers Club kit (from 2010)
Creative Memories alpha stickers
heart doily
white eyelet paper border

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

(doily/heart/circles/use green/tag)





Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. How sweet this is and love the heart doily! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Love the paisleys and colors! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fan of the paisleys here! Beautiful layout and great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete