Monday, December 28, 2020

Dirt Mover with Sketch N Scrap sketch

I spent my long holiday weekend scrapping.  I am sending these to my SIL to add to her album. Young children are so much more fun to scrap.  My grown child won't even let me get a picture any longer.

 

Here is the sketch I used from Sketch N Scrap.  I made a few modifications.  I only had two photos and I didn't use a subtitle.

I found an assortment of products by various manufacturers but I feel they came together nicely for this very BOY layout.



Ingredients:
We R Inked Rose orange wash paper
TCP Studio The Great Outdoors Compass paper (reverse side)
Little Yellow Bicycle Fern & Forest chevron paper
yellow and black card stock
Autumn Leaves Tailor made boy sentiment ribbon
Creative Memories stickers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
 


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Alicia - great take on the sketch! I really like how you made it your own. . . and that dump truck sticker is super cute too! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect that little truck is with your photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch Alicia! Love your take! I agree it's way more fun to scrap younger kids!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great layout! You did an awesome job with the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pops of yellow!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete