Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Jolly Holidays Cricut cut with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for my last Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge sketch of 2020.  This was a super simple sketch so I kept it CAS.  I started with a Cricut ornament from Jolly Holidays.

Here's the sketch:


I added a few strips of paper, the designer Bo bunny paper really matched the Creative Memories shimmer paper perfectly!
 

Ingredients:
Cricut Jolly Holidays ornament cut
Bo Bunny paper
Creative Memories card stock (plain and shimmer)
metallic and shimmer paper
Artic Snow card stock card base


Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-194.html until 12.26x

Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

1 comment: