Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Wedding layout with Rochelle Spears sketch

 I am scrapping for my SIL's album I started for her a couple of years ago.  I am behind.  This wedding is from 2019.  I found this great black and white paper in my stash.  I found two sheets size 11.5"11.5"??? So I mounted it on a 12"x12" white card stock. Looks great but as far as I know this is NOT old Creative Memories...where did this paper come from?


I used this great sketch from Rochelle Spears.


I used a couple of these white border die cuts on the layouts I created for my SIL.  Glad to use up my stash.  I dressed this one up with enamel dots.


I also used the Little Yellow Bicycle die cut I have had in my stash for years.


I created the banner strips with the second sheet of paper using the reverse print.


Ingredients:
misc black and white paper
black and white card stock
white border
Little Yellow Bicycle 6x6 decorative edged card stock scallop circle
Creative Memories paper flower
Recollections enamel dots
Want 2 Scrap say it with pearls
Creative Memories black alpha stickers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


(enamel dots/hearts(in paper pattern)/1 photo)
Winner!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment