Thursday, December 24, 2020

Cricut Holiday Gift Boxes

Good morning, I hope you are all at home enjoying time with your families.  I have a few more last minute projects to inspire you until the current Bitten By the Bug 2 Challenge closes January 4.  I created several boxes to hold my thin mint cookies.  I gave them to my coworkers for the holidays.  

I am just in love with the pie box despite the issues I had.  The glitter paper did not cut and score as well as I would have liked.  It was very thick.  I did manage to clean up the cuts but there are some random creases in the lid. I thought putting a fancy flower on top would distract.  


Then I went crazy.  I used the negatives snowflakes from the box below since they were from the same paper stack.  I layered them on top of some sheer blue flowers.  I added a few floral picks from my stash, icy berries and wispy tiny tan leaves.


Pie Box-
Close to my Heart Artiste
My Mind's Eye Festive & Frost papers
K&Co Smitten White glitter paper
Petaloo flower
assorted floral picks
metallic blue brads
sheer blue flowers
paper snowflakes




Tall Snowflake box-
Cricut Box it Up
My Mind's Eye Festive & Frost papers
K&Co Smitten White glitter paper
Recollections felt ribbon





Cookies box-
Cricut Box it Up
K&Co BW Peppermint Twist
K&Co Smitten White glitter paper pack
eyelash fiber


The top of the box with the glitter paper layered underneath.


Merry and Bright box-
Cricut Merry and Bright 
K&Co BW Peppermint Twist
K&Co Smitten White glitter paper
eyelash fiber


Another view, this snowflake was an intricate cut for a glitter embossed thick card stock.  It ripped in a couple of places but with the help of glue and a the backing layer, I think I managed to put it back together without notice.


The backside.


Snowflake box-
Cricut Box it Up
K&Co BW Peppermint Twist paper pack
K&Co Smitten White glitter paper
lace ribbon


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. All of your boxes are absolutely gorgeous! I enjoy all your 3d projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such beautiful boxes! Love the pps and colors and embellishments! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your snowflakes over your box creations are so pretty, delicate and beautiful! Really love the softness of the blue box with your lace trim! Beautifully done and perfect for our challenge too! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of boxes, I think your pie shaped box is gorgeous, looks so elegant and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowflake box is absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations and show us your immense talent. Wish you a very Happy 2021. Hugs, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous boxes! Love your snowflake box!
    Thank you for joining us at {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge - Pioniya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great job on all your beautiful boxes. Loved how you used your negative cuts on some of the boxes and love the pie box in particular with the beautiful embellishment on top. Thanks for sharing all your inspiration with us at Double Trouble and great inspiration for your Bitten By The Bug challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your boxes are gorgeous, Alicia!!! The pie candy box you shared with us at Double Trouble is beautiful!!! How lucky your co-workers were to get such personal gifts! Thank you for sharing with us for our die and "wrap-it-up" challenge to finish out 2020! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What projects!! That top one with the snowflakes and flowers and shine - wowza!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete