Saturday, December 12, 2020

Creative Memories Happy Holidays cards

I have been hard at work making plenty of holiday cards to send out.  I usually have a pretty big list but this year I have added even more.  I love sending happy mail.  This set was pretty easy and I used up some very old papers. Win-Win!

 

I layered old Creative Memories papers. This was a kit with photo mats (the background) and journal boxes (top layer).  I stamped and embossed the sentiment on this layer.  I did add layers of gold and black card stock to various cards to enhance the cards.


I added some old Creative Memories stickers to some of the more plain cards.  I also dotted all of them with pretty metallic sequins.


The mats have lovely details that add depth to the one layer of paper.  


Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas stamps
Colorbox Gold pigment ink
gold embossing powder
Creative Memories papers
sequins

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. A lovely traditional feeling Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super image and a lovely selection of papers, a great set of cards. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the traditional feel of these cards, both one so beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Christmas this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete