Friday, December 29, 2023

Year in Review Blog Hop 2023

Year in Review Blog Hop 2023


It's been so long since I have participated in a blog hop, where did the years go?  I have posted my yearly favorites before, so this was a no brainer to participate with all these lovely bloggers in a review of 2023.


Here are a list of participants:
1. Alicia - Golden Goddess Designs
2. Debbie  - Secrets to Stamping
3.Diane - Nellie's Nest
4. Ellie - Ellibelle's Corner
5. Francesca - Percorsi di Fantasia
6. Helen - Made by Helen
7. Joanne - My Slices of Life
8. Kate - Cards a la Kate
9. Lillian - Lillian's Crafting Blog
10. Mynn - On a Stampage
11. Tee - The Paper Layer

After you have hopped along, you are welcome to share with us your favorite projects of 2023 

Here is the Link up

Now on to my review...I kind of mixed it up with a little of this and a little of that, beginning with my scrapbook layouts. My three favorite layouts of the year include one of my nephew, one niece only and one of the kids together.







My favorite card of the year, if I have to chose one is this  Tim Holtz Funky Foliage card.  I truly enjoy paper piecing of die cuts.  I find it so rewarding.


My favorite use of scraps in 2023 goes to this Card.  Nothing on this card was an entire piece but the base.  The alcohol ink panel was left over as where all the random strips I cut into banners.


Coloring is my latest technique foray, I know it takes a lot of practice, here are three of my 2023 alcohol coloring projects.

This Kindred Stamps Galactic Hunter card pairs my favorite techniques, paper piecing with my alcohol coloring, I also threw in embossing!






And finally favorite 3D project of 2023 goes to....


If you have stuck with me thus far, I'd like to offer a small reward.  Please be aware, I will only be able to ship to the US.  I have a Carta Bella clear stamps set I purchased at Tuesday Morning (RIP) and never used.  I'd like to pass it on to a blog hopper who comments on my post below prior to January 4. I will announce a winner soon after so sign up for notifications from my blog!  


I would like to thank Ellie for organizing this fun hop!  Thanks to you my readers as well, here's to 2024!  Next up is Debbie ! Don't forget to link up your own favorite projects HERE.
Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Wow, such a fun and creative variety of creative goodness, love seeing the scrapbook layouts as it's something I just don't do anymore, but also something I enjoyed immensely!! A lot of hard work here which you can be proud of, thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to join in the hop this time. Really enjoyed seeing your various favorite creations, your scrapbook pages are so beautiful and the cards so fun! Love how you used all the scraps! And how cute is that Baby Yoda card!! I don't even like Star Wars but somehow love everything "Baby Yoda".
    Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrapbook pages are lovely! I enjoyed seeing all the various cards and techniques you tried out this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun scrapbook layouts and beautiful cards! Love the sentiments too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Alicia! Love the 10th anniversary card for your husband (genius to include tin and what a great sentiment)! Lovely to meet you and looking forward to seeing more of you in 2024!
    Hugs, Kate (cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects, love the layouts! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful range of projects - lovely to see your scrapbooking layouts and the 3D project too.

    It's been great to take part in the review this year - I've loved looking back at my projects and seeing what everyone else chose too!

    Happy New Year and happy crafting
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do awesome, fantastic work, all the different types of crafting, I would love to follow your crafting work

    ReplyDelete