Friday, May 12, 2017

1-2-3 Challenge and Grandiva's Rewind Sketch beach layout

Today I have another layout from my very productive National Scrapbooking Day.  I am dreaming of another such day for Mother's Day.  You will see the fruits of my labor if I am successful.


Here's the sketch:


Here's a close up of the 1-2-3:
1. fussy cut item (the picture of the flower)
2.  Border punches
3. Patterned papers




Ingredients:
Basic Grey 25th and Pine Snow flake Road
Basic Grey Spice Market Cardamom
My Minds Eye Adventure 6x6 paper pack
Creative Memories Heart border punch
Fiskars double dotted border punch
pierced circle die cuts
Creative Memories sticker letters
Gem letters
7 gypsies paper tape
Creative Memories sand printed paper and blue card stock
kraft card stock
silk flower and glitter brad
Quick Quotes Mahogany chalking ink
brown pen

If you like this layout, you might want to check out the opposite page here.  I think I did a good job at making them work together without being created at the same time.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge #1 (Mixed Alphas)x




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout and great take on both Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete