Thursday, May 25, 2017

Quick Quotes Ombre Celebrate Cards

Alicia here today with a couple of ombre cards using Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks. It is a super easy technique and always creates a beautiful image.   I made a couple of backgrounds and ended up using them both.  For this first card, I used die cut layers accented with an oversize ribbon and sequins.  The sentiment is stamped with Jade Powderpuff Chalking ink, die cut and popped up with foam dots.  All the edges are generously inked with Powderpuff Chalking inks.



My second card uses one of the negative die cuts from the first card as a frame.  I used the full ombre background then I die cut the same sentiment in several different papers to continue the ombre effect.  I also punched some papers for decorative  edges with added pearls.  I inked all the edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks.



Here is the stamp and the four colors of Powderpuff Chalking ink that I used to create the ombre background.

Quick Quotes products used:

other products used:
Judikins marbled paper background stamp
Stampin Up Labelicious stamp and punch
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangle die
sequins
Spellbinders dies
Queen & Co and Recollections pearls


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by today!




2 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful card with the 2+Designer Papers! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love the color combination on your card.
    Thanks for sharing at The Crafty Addicts Challenge, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete