Friday, May 19, 2017

Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk with Tuesday Morning Sketches


Good morning!  Today I am showing off a set of cards I made using this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I had a reason for making so many.  I am participating in a patterned paper card swap.  I thought this was a great sketch on which to use several patterned papers. I choose to use up some old Graphic 45, I thought who really cares that is it an old collection.  It is summery and let's face it ALL Graphic 45 paper is good!

Here's the sketch:

http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/tuesday-morning-sketches-403.html

Here's each card that I tweaked ever so slightly different.




On some I used these teeniest tiniest sequins I purchase online from overseas.



On some I used a small turquoise sequin.  I also alternated between the sketch and having them line up.







Ingredients:
Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk collection with tags
brads and sequins
goldenrod textured card stock
various die cuts including Stampin Up banners and ODBD stitched ovals
pierced circle die


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank so much for stopping by!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! GREAT cards, I love the vintage look of Graphic 45 but I don't have any in my stash.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and great accomplishment. I would love for you to link your cards over at my birthday celebration link up party.
    ♥ Monica
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous set of cards - great for this paper! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing!!! I love this paper... who cares if it's old! Wonderful cards!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete