Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Take Me Away Jamaica layout

And another honeymoon layout.  I actually finished everything last night.  I adhered all the pages in my album and put page protectors on all 84 pages!!  My hubby and I got to look at it together in bed at the end of the day.


Here is the sketch I used:

Image may contain: text




Ingredients:
DCWV Hey Sailor Stack
Creative Memories stickers
misc stickers
metal embellishment

I entered this page in a Sketch N Scrap Birthday Bash on Facebook challenge #3 until 6/2x

I would also like to play along with Scrap Our Stash May tic tac toe stash challenge until 5/30x

I used 3+ patterned papers, clouds (in my pics) and a tab.  I didn't take a close up of the tab, but I created it with a sticker on the top right photo.


Thank you for reading today!

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page! Great use of your stash! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sea-going page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one! Well done with that 😉 Great nautical page. Thanks for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic nautical layout! Great use of your stash! Thank you for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and use of stash! Beautiful pictures! Thank you for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout - perfect choice of embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful summer page!Love the embellies!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way of capturing the beautiful water, great layuot! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete