Saturday, May 27, 2017

By the Sea Nautical layout


Here is one of the last pages of my honeymoon album.  Here's the sketch:


 I was really excited with how I knotted the twine like the knots on the paper.  I used several tiny glue dots strategically to keep the knots in place. 


I found the title in my stash.  I believe it is from a die cut swap but I could not find this cut in Cricut Design Space.  It could be from a specialty cart I don't own or a cut from another company.  I did remove the shadow layer as it was a blue that clashed with my layout.  Otherwise, the twine was just a perfect match for my knotted twine above.


Ingredients:
DCWV Hey Sailor stack
twine
Jolee's 3-D embellishments
misc embellishments
Creative Memories sticker
Quick Quotes Navy chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. This popped up in my feed and I immediately knew what sketch you were using!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete