Thursday, May 11, 2017

Quick Quotes Mulberry collection with banners

More layouts from this past weekend.  This one was part of the Creative Memories Virtual Crop.  I was just whipping through the remainder of the pages in my honeymoon album.  It is hard to tell but the background paper is a very subtle yellow print.  In person this layout is really lovely.



Here's their challenge to used this sketch and banners.  For the banners, I used an assortment of dies and punches as well as some card stock pieces from the Quick Quotes Mulberry collection.

Challenge 7 

It's really hard to find a picture I like of myself, I think this one is kind of good.  Maybe it was the unlimited booze at the resort...lol


Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Mulberry papers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Desert Sun and Royal Blue
Tutti Designs stitched banner die
Stampin Up triangel punch
Queen & Co pearls

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete