Saturday, May 13, 2017

Oh What a night! Scrapbooking layout

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOME GROWN BLOG HOP


I found myself off an hour early on Friday and without my child.  I came straight home, walked the dogs and finished up some more honeymoon layouts.  This is the last page of the first album!!! wooo hooo!!  


Here's the sketch:


Details:


Ingredients:
American Crafts paper stack
Tim Holtz film strip
Basic Grey Hey You enameled button
fiber and misc brad
wood camera
Creative Memories circle maker
Quick Quotes blue chalking ink
Heidi Swapp index tab
Sizzix arrow die

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Challenge #4 (use a camera)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fun take on the sketch Alicia.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete