Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Tie Dye Technique with Technique Junkies

I have one final entry for the Technique Junkies Tie Dye technique challenge.  I used the same background as the first but this time I added spritz of Distress Blueprint Sketch ink.  I colored this image with alcohol pens while the first one was colored with Distress ink and a sponge.  That was my first attempt but my OCD forbids it, coloring in the lines is more my style so thereafter I used alcohol markers.




 
Ingredients:

Distress inks:  Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Blueprint Sketch

Colorbox Mix'd Media black ink

Judikins clear and black detail embossing powders

glitter paper

Alchohol markers including Copic and Prima

Tim Holtz Sizzix die

  ribbon, flower and sequins

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Cool Technique! great Card... thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glittery backdrop is perfect!

    ReplyDelete