Sunday, May 7, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Peacock with Sweet Threads


I have another make with my favorite Heartfelt Creations collection, well also maybe it is also my most "complete" collection.  I own the Delightful Daisies most of the stamps and all the dies and the Peacock Paisley collection all the stamps and dies.  When you own it all it becomes very versatile.  This time I colored my peacock more subtle with a water brush and Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks.  And paired the lighter coloring with some brighter papers.



I also added some left over pearl/beads from the class I took to the center of the flowers.  I need more of this type of material.  Glitter is nice but these tiny beads are super neat.


Ingredients:
Basic Grey Sweet Threads paper
Heartfelt Creations Peacock and Delightful Daisies stamps and dies
Heartfelt Creations oval die
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
Water brush
Versamark ink
Recollections Purple Metallic embossing powder
Recollections Jade Metallic embossing powder
pebbles
pink card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia


3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. All the best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. I love the background patterns. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete