Monday, May 8, 2017

Mother's Day card

I have not played with my Cricut in weeks.  I noticed some great free Mother's Day cards and cracked open my machine.  I thought this simple card turned out lovely.  My cousin is a first time mom and I think this will be perfect for her!  I gotta get it in the mail today!


Here's a close up:



Ingredients:
Cricut Mother's Day cards 04 (currently free)
lavendar card stock
The Paper Studio tiny flowers
Martha Stewart Pearls
Quick Quotes Mulberry papers
Quick Quotes Plum Crazy Powderpuff Chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Winner!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

13 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I love this card. Those pretty pearl and flower embellishments are stunning - especially on the up do. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty, what a great card! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette for this card! So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty! I love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, love the pearls! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this free cut as well. I love how you embellished it and made it so unique and beautiful. Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge. Dorlene FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty silhouette die. TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty Card! The image looks like a cameo. I love the little flowers and pearl that you added. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Convey our wishes to your cousin too. circuit cut image is just lovely. The pearls & flowers adds more beauty.
    Good luck.Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
    Shylaa DT
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty silhouette! This makes a perfect Mother's Day card and I'm sure you're cousin will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card for Mother's Day. I love how you added the bling to make it dimensional. Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge this week at bitten by the bug 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely!! The pearls you added just add the perfect touch, and I'm sure your cousin appreciated receiving it! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete