Monday, May 15, 2017

Quick Quotes May Club Q layouts


Good morning Quick Quotes readers,  Alicia here with this month's Ultimate Combo Club Q.  I absolutely loved every single item in my kit even though I am just showing off the layouts today.  I am so enamored with the ferns.  They are simply gorgeous! I love the twine included to create the stem and after chalking the edges they are so lifelike!

First I created a couple of feminine layouts.  The photos are of my niece on prom day which I printed on my new Canon PIXMA iP8720 13x19 Wireless Printer.  Didn't they turn out lovely? My sister is a great photographer and the printer is awesome.




There are plenty of die cut flowers in the kit to go with exquisite ferns.   I inked all the edges on both of these layouts with Warm Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink to accent the b&w pics.






I used some of the cut paper from which to cut my title with my Cricut.  I accented with plenty of pearls and did not even use all that were included with the May's kit.  Pearls are especially appropriate for my niece who always has on a strand.




My next two layouts are also very recent photos I took just this month of my son's first race. As soon as I saw the ferns it reminded me of the crowns that are given to race winners. These layouts have a completely different feel despite using the same papers and elements. Quick Quotes papers and embellishments are so versatile.



I chalked the chipboard title with Navy PowderPuff Chalking Ink and edged it with Clay PowderPuff Chalking Ink as are all the papers and die cuts.  By chalking these layouts with a different color and changing up just a couple of extras, the same papers take on a more masculine feel.

 

 


Quick Quotes Products used:
Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Clay , Warm Gray and Navy

Canon Products used:

other ingredients:
Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut font
enamel dots


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/1st-may-2017-classic-design-team-open.html until 5/31





Alicia

P.S.  I just noticed this was my 1000th post!!! wowza!  I can't believe it.  My anniversary is also in a few days, so be on the lookout for some blog candy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so so so beautiful. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout love it Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete