Monday, May 22, 2017

You & Me Scrapbook Layout

This is the actual page that will be the last one of the album.  I believe this picture was taken with my husband's phone and got printed after the rest so it is not in chronological order but works great for the last page.  


Here's the sketch:


I layered an overlay on top of the Autumn Leaves paper.  Then layered papers, stickers, flowers and bling.



When I saw the clock in the sketch I remembered this piece I purchased from Joann's Black Friday sale last year.  I was very excited to use it here.  That element led me I added more vintage metal pieces from Martha Stewart.



Ingredients:
Momenta Overlay
Autumn Leaves Black, Red and Cream collection
Finnabar clock piece
Martha Stewart metallic embellishments
Creative Memories black shimmer paper and sticker title
White gel pen
Recollections lace stickers
Mark Richards black flowers
doily
rhinestone gem flourish


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Wow such a pretty monochromatic layout! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful, elegant page! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dramatic and elegant page - perfect for the end of an album. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page! Love the black & white and love that metal clock! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete