Saturday, May 13, 2017

Freaky Fast Formula!

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOME GROWN BLOG HOP


This was fun!  I have never tried this type of challenge before.  I didn't look at any of the posted inspiration, I just cut the pieces in the appropriate sizes and played around.  I am pleased, well once I went back and fancied up my fabric dots.


Here's the Freaky Fast Formula I used from the Scraproom.


I cut all the pieces from double sided Quick Quotes papers mostly from the Honeycomb collection.  I inked all the edges Warm Gray.


I created some of my own embellishments again.  I found these "dots" at Tuesday Morning.  Apparently they are for fabric crafts/clothing but I thought they were the perfect size for flowers on cards or pages.  I added various orange embellishments for the flower centers out of my orange embellishment stash.


I used Cheery Lynn dies to cut the leaves and vines.


Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Honeycomb papers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Warm Gray
fabric dots
various embellishments
Cheery Lynn dies


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for bearing with so many scrapbook pages of my honeymoon.  I promise it is almost over!  I only have to scrap five more pages but will be posting my pages sporadically throughout the month.

Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment