Sunday, May 14, 2017

Snorkeling layout

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOME GROWN BLOG HOP


This is a layout that I did as part of the Creative Memories NSD Virtual Crop.   This is Challenge #1 to use the sketch and incorporate doodling.


Here's the sketch:

challenge 1

I stamped on my layout and embossed to make sure it wasn't going to smear.  I added die cut fish.






Ingredients:
Creative Memories Peacock power palette
Creative Memories Blueberry sticker letters
misc stamps
Judikins Seaweed Cube
Recollections Pesto Pearl embossing powder
Versamark ink
Judikins clear embossing powder
Creative Memories blue and green pens

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! I love your fish die cuts! It was great hopping with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours and scenic.Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
    Shylaa DT
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete