Sunday, May 21, 2017

Scrap Our Stash Sketch with a twist

I have FINISHED!  Don't get too excited, this won't be my last post of honeymoon pages.  I scrapped the last five pages yesterday.  I completed my goal to have this pair of albums done before I go home for my niece's graduation.  Now I can bring them and show them off!


Here's the sketch:


And for the twist:
M:  metallic paper
O: oval scallop punched tag
T:  tag, title and/or tape (paper)
H:  Hand writing
E: embossing (Spellbinders)
R: red and rhinestones


Ingredients:
Autumn Leaves Black, Red and Cream collection (paper and buttons)
rhinestone flourishes and Michaels bling
misc card stock
Fiskars scalloped oval punch
Creative Memories sticker letters
Spellbinders label one die
7 gypies paper tape
floss

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia



7 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Great take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch!Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and great stash used! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the sketch challenge! Great colors! Glad you joined us at SOS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background paper 😊 Great page!Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THAT PAPER!! I have some of it in my stash!! Perfect photo and embellies for it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool page! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete